Yesterday, we hosted an Easter bake sale, raffle and tombola which raised over £250 for Oliver's Journey.
Oliver Bultitude is a local boy who was diagnosed with bone cancer in 2018. As a result, he is currently undergoing aggressive chemotherapy after having his leg amputated. The aim of the fundraising is to help make his life better... in any capacity we can.
Many thanks to all staff and students who took the time to donate and take part in our fundraising efforts.
- Cake - Ronni Ayre
- Easter Egg - Mrs Cummings
- Easter Egg - Chloe Foster
- Easter Egg - Christopher Bradley
- Personalized Cake Voucher - Cameron Arkle
- Pot with Chocolate - Mrs Mather
- Toiletries - Jillian - Kitchen
- Toiletries - Kitchen
- Necklace - Miss Cowley
- Easter Egg - Miss Stewart
- Chocolate Bar - Bev, Caretaker
- Chocolate Bar - Miss Malcolm
- Chocolate Bar - Jillian Kitchen
- Easter Egg - Bev, Caretaker