North East Learning Trust are seeking to appoint an ICT Support Technician to support ICT service resources within our schools, this will include care and maintenance of computing, audio, visual, printing and telephony equipment. This position will be based at Bedlington Academy with the occasional travel to other sites within the Trust to support individual school needs.
At North East Learning Trust our ambition is to continually improve the experiences and outcomes for all the 7000 children across our ten schools. We look to achieve this by supporting each school we sponsor on a journey towards becoming outstanding both in the view of Ofsted and as judged by performance outcomes, enrichment opportunities and the day-to-day experiences of students as learners and of staff as our employees.
Our trust has grown consistently since being established in 2011 and we plan to expand our central support team to strengthen our partnerships.
We are committed to:
- a vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging students
- a positive and caring ethos
- an excellent learning environment and resources
- a team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
- a supportive and effective governing body.
We can offer:
- National Terms and Conditions of Employment (NJC Green Book)
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- 31 days annual leave entitlement (whole year staff only)
- Employee Assistance Programme providing free confidential advice and counselling service 24/7 365 days per year
The successful candidate will:
- have at least 1 years’ experience within an ICT support role
- have a demonstrable understanding of Windows based environments
- be confident with all aspects of client-side operating systems, network drives/printers
- support the multi discipline of differing systems and technology
- dynamically work across multiple sites adapting to planned and reactive activity
- be flexible in their approach to work
- be a team player.
Deadline: Thursday 2 December 2021
Interviews taking place week commencing Monday 6 December 2021.
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from our website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to email@example.com or by post to Jade Hutton, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, NE22 7DS.